Do you want to learn all about the Greek traditional life?
Are you curious to know all about olive oil and Greek wine?
Did you ever wonder how Greek farmers create their own honey, charcoal, how they fish and how they make the goat cheese?
If you’d like to relax, be surrounded by the most peaceful scenery, away from fancy trips and city lights, discover the Greek traditional life at the island of Euboea.
Learn how Mother Nature gives us everything we need by joining a fully organized agrotouristic program.
Explore the unique spots and landscapes of Northern Euboea, Greece!
• Become a Greek Cook: Discover Greek gastronomy cuisine: make cheese pies, the traditional “tiropitari”, bake bread in traditional oven, and learn how to cook the famous Greek foods, “mousaka” and “gemista”.
• Be a shepherd: take care of goats, feed them on the mountain and learn how to make Greek cheese and enjoy a traditional barbeque in countryside.
• Learn all about olives and olive oil: Get knowledge of the most ancient and pure plant on earth, gather the olives and get the oil from them with traditional methods (only September – October-November).
• Get all the Knowledge about how the must becomes wine from ancient years: Go to a vineyard, gather grapes, squeeze them and get the must from them and then start the fermentation to create wine (only September).
• Collect Greek honey: Visit the mountains and watch how bees bring back home the pollen and make the original honey. Check all the fantastic sub products they make at their hive and collect the honey from the wax honeycomps.
• Be a Greek dancer: Learn how to dance traditional Greek dances, sirtaki, zeibekiko etc.
• Know all about creation of textiles at a wooden loom (argalios).
• Become a charcoal burner: Work on the process of “charcoal burning”.
• Be a Greek fisherman: Have the experience of fishing from a wooden traditional caique.
• Get a knowhow of famous greek herbs.
• Visit the Museum of Greek Culture
• Visit the burned forest of Euboea
• Visit the ancient towns of Kirinthos, Artemisio and Oreoi
• Walk the Shpia Canyon
• Walk the Arapi Canyon
• Walk the Spiadas Canyon: visit the famous waterfalls of Drimona, visit the Ksiron Oros and the Monastery of Osios David.
• Waterfalls of Hlia: visit the lakes of Telethrios and the Monastery of Saint George
• Visit the beautiful forest of Evoia
• Visit “Kandili”: visit the lakes of Skalistiri and the Monastery of Galataki
• Kayak at Vrahokipos and Lihadonisia
• Flying Fox